Saturday, November 7, 2009

Unchanged and changed

I have had many homes and yet have remained homeless. I have traveled to many places and yet remained strangely still. The people I have met, the people I am yet to meet- I have been involved with them ; I have been taken in- into fragments of lives, loves , joys and sadnesses.
I have tasted the joy of several homecomings and I have tasted the sadness of many a leave-taking.
I have loved and I have lost.
I have been loved and lost that too.
The many skies and the many roofs that have sheltered me ,
They have stolen from me too.
The seas I have crossed and the paths I have traversed-
Ancient cities , older deserts,
Towering skyscrapers ,immense mountains,
Noisy bustle,profound silences,
They have all become a part of me .
And yet,I remain still-
Unchanged and changed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! beautiful serene. really liked this. (well if u wondering who is this obi, then well rajat here :D...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder who Obi was...and then thought if the person wanted to remain mysterious , then so be it...lol...glad you liked it Rajat..I haven't written in a long time..so all this feels like crap to me personally..thought I'd start this blogging business to get some feedback... :)The only way to improve...

    ReplyDelete